Rule to remember!!!

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
It is my opinion that Jason has established this website to allow us to have a place to share Ideas, thoughts, opinions, and enlightenment for the craft. I would please ask that you follow 1 simple rule along with the general rules of conduct of this website.

Before you post, reread your response. You may attack a post, and information contained within it, but NEVER should you attack another member or their opinions. Offer your opinion as rebuttal, but DO NOT insist their opinion is wrong.

Respect all members as you would wish to be respected, and consider that comments were not made to insult others. Wordings may be difficult to understand, or worded in a way that makes no sense. These could be simply an incorrect usage. Typed words cannot convey context or feeling as a spoken word can.

Thank you for considering this when posting.

Docjeff

It is my opinion that Jason has established this website to allow us to have a place to share Ideas, thoughts, opinions, and enlightenment for the craft. I would please ask that you follow 1 simple rule along with the general rules of conduct of this website.

Before you post, reread your response. You may attack a post, and information contained within it, but NEVER should you attack another member or their opinions. Offer your opinion as rebuttal, but DO NOT insist their opinion is wrong.

Respect all members as you would wish to be respected, and consider that comments were not made to insult others. Wordings may be difficult to understand, or worded in a way that makes no sense. These could be simply an incorrect usage. Typed words cannot convey context or feeling as a spoken word can.

That dear brethren is wise counsel. If our elected officials would follow this wise counsel of a Mason as well, amazing things could happen on Washington and a crossed the nation.

devlin

Laus Deo
Very well said! My Mrs. and I met and dated online mostly communicated in text chat and I can't tell you the times one of us mis-took something because we couldn't hear the inflection of a voice to know how it was meant to be taken.

Luckily we worked through it.
Married 14+ years :)

Jon Brown

I am a non-mason and I agree completely. Most of the times when I reread what I am about to post I delete some of what I wrote in case it could be interpreted as an attack on them or in case i meant it that way. I still slip but know anger is spiritually destructive and only slows my progress.