Sherlock

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Myself and some of my brethren are fans of "The Walking Dead" and were sitting at lodge talking about it when it went on it's mid-season hiatus I exclaimed , "I need something to watch to fill the gap " my friend said "try the BBC show Sherlock" .

I am a fan of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes , so I thought I would give it a go and what a show . Has anyone else caught this show ? After just a few episodes I am hooked .

Winter

I've been here before
I'm a big fan of the BBC and I have seen the show on the lineup but never gave it a look see. Maybe I will have to do that. I've never been a huge fan of the Holmes' mysteries but I am always looking for a decent show to watch.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I am also curious about BBCs' "Robin Hood" too .

I too am a fan of the BBC but no longer receive it on my cable .

Winter

I've been here before
If I didn't get BBC I would be pissed. I have to see the Doctor! And they have BSG now as well.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I could get it if I paid for a more expensive package . It used to be included in the channel package I have now , but they changed packages on me .

Effingham

MEDIA VITA IN MORTE SVMMVS
I *love* Sherlock. It's a brilliant adaptation.

"Elementary"? Well, it's okay, but too damned many liberties. They really don't even need to be using the same names -- the only connection to Sherlock Holmes is the guy's method.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I tried BBC's Robin Hood but could not get into it . Now Jekyll on the other hand , another fine show from the BBC .