Shriners donate $11K for 'hazard house' fire prevention teaching

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
BUCYRUS -- City firefighter Steven Sargel had his eye on something that would really capture the attention of the youth he speaks to each year.
His idea? A hazard house.
The only problem was the money it would cost.
"I saw it a while back and I really liked it," said Sargel, the public education leader for the Bucyrus Fire Department. "I knew we didn't have the money for it, so I let it go."
The money for the hazard house certainly was not going to be easy to come by.

more Shriners donate $11K for 'hazard house' fire prevention teaching | Bucyrus Telegraph Forum | bucyrustelegraphforum.com

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
BUCYRUS -- City firefighter Steven Sargel had his eye on something that would really capture the attention of the youth he speaks to each year.
The only problem was the money it would cost.
"I saw it a while back and I really liked it," said Sargel, the public education leader for the Bucyrus Fire Department. "I knew we didn't have the money for it, so I let it go."
The money for the hazard house certainly was not going to be easy to come by.

more Shriners donate $11K for 'hazard house' fire prevention teaching | Bucyrus Telegraph Forum | bucyrustelegraphforum.com
A bit childish but HEY THAT'S MY LOCAL SHRINE!!!!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
[snip]
The article did not define what a "hazard house" is.
What's a hazard house?

S&F