Some new videos

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Me too,Jason. It explains Freemasonry with precision.

I sat in the Lodge's basement and listened to a 10yr+ Mason try to explain what Freemasonry was to an interested profane, he had trouble getting the words to say what I know is in his heart. I would like to burn a copy of this video to hand out to prospective members.

DavisB

I enjoyed the first one the most too. I posted these last night in the General Discussion board. Guess it makes more sense for them to be here.....

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I enjoyed the first one the most too. I posted these last night in the General Discussion board. Guess it makes more sense for them to be here.....
Yeah, I just saw that. I may just merge the two. Someone from here posted them on facebook which is where I first saw them.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
BTW, anyone have the full speech from the first one? I've been trying to find the part at the end, and cannot fully get it all. It starts off with:

The mason square have cleared the air of folly and deception the rule is straight the angle clear....

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
BTW, anyone have the full speech from the first one? I've been trying to find the part at the end, and cannot fully get it all. It starts off with:

The mason square have cleared the air of folly and deception the rule is straight the angle clear....
Try contacting the GL, it must be part of the script I can't find it in Ben Franklin's writings.

BTW- I am the one that posted them on Facebook. ;)

CRJ_Professor

The mason square doth clear the air of folly and deception
The rule is straight, the angle clear, for greatness has direction.
By the compasses abide the points within so far and wide.
No pleasure sway nor profit tempt these bounds of Mason pride

Greatness, what your virtues are good deeds practiced wide and far
And that secret of Masonic love is learning who you really are
For the great Book knows what man can’t hide
A life that’s measured from inside

And on that book
That oath we took
And we will break it never
But stand by this, and this, and this forever and forever
~Poet Unknown~
Jason,

You can listen, but I do believe I got it pretty close.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Thank you. I did try listening earlier, but was not really sure if I was hearing it correctly. You did a much better job then I did. Thank you again.

CRJ_Professor

It was not an easy translate. I had to put the head phones and noise reducers on. Old English is tough. Very good poem though. Thanks for bringing attention to it. Had it not been for your request I would have glazed over the poem.

G

Gary

It was not an easy translate. I had to put the head phones and noise reducers on. Old English is tough. Very good poem though. Thanks for bringing attention to it. Had it not been for your request I would have glazed over the poem.
Thanks for your efforts! It is a beautiful poem.

Bernard

GL Portugal video (Benjamin Franklin)

Can anyone identify the background music which runs through this video?

Bernard

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Using videos in Lodge

How can I save the video on my computer to play in Lodge?
I don't have an internet connection at the lodge.

S&F

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Are you two still able to get the videos? The links I have are bad now, which is a shame, unless your my wife and tired of listening to them.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
How can I save the video on my computer to play in Lodge?
I don't have an internet connection at the lodge.

S&F
You need a program to download videos from Youtube (just go to Download.com and do a search for "Youtube downloader" ) , but the videos have been removed .