Starfleet International

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
You can join my crew. The USS Tiberius doesn't have any attendance requirements. Heck, we have a member in France!
I'll do it as soon as I get my membership materials. Unless you can assist me in getting involved faster... LOL I'll PM you later and ask some detailed questions.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
BTW- I haven't had much luck in finding the uniform I want. Most all of the links don't carry science blue for TNG. Being from a medical background, I figured I'd go for a Medical Officer outfit... LOL

Winter

I've been here before
Try Cosplaysky.com. They are alright. I've done business with them in the past. For the high quality accurate Star Trek version of the 501st Legion you want the 1701st. You can Google them or I will throw a link up after work.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
$60 vs. $500 for a shirt... I think Cosplaysky has my vote... LOL It's really too bad that the cheaper costume sites don't carry the TNG blue uniform.

Winter

I've been here before
The 1701st isn't for buying a costume. It is for learning how to make your own screen accurate costume. LoL

And Cosplaysky does have TNG blue.

Winter

I've been here before
Also, go to sfi.org and look under "links". There should be one for uniforms or costumes.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Cosplayski is where ill buy it from. They make the pants too.

Yeah I know the other site doesnt sell the uniforms, but the places they get theirs made are uber expensive. Nice resource site though. Im enjoying researching stuff there.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Also, go to sfi.org and look under "links". There should be one for uniforms or costumes.
I looked at their links already. They didnt have what I was looking for.

Btw- how long does it normally take to get your SFI membership stuff? Id like to sign up for some academy classes but need my member number etc to do it.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Bro. Winter,

Which uniform did you choose? The jumpsuit or the two piece? Told you I'd have a bunch of questions... LOL

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Okay, I joined onto the USS Tiberius. I have been thinking about it since this thread started and some extra cash flowed in....
And then I looked into Chaplains in ST & SF CHAPLAIN SERVICES COLLEGE OF SPIRITUALITY courses popped up, I wonder what color shirt that is?? :confused2:

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Good question. You may want to research that in a starfleet technical manual on the web. Im sure its listed there.

On another note... I wish i would have known about affiliating with Tiberious before I joined. Now I have to wait, and then go through channels to make that happen.

arcxjo

Goat Jockey
And then I looked into Chaplains in ST & SF CHAPLAIN SERVICES COLLEGE OF SPIRITUALITY courses popped up, I wonder what color shirt that is?? :confused2:
I've wondered the same thing in the past, and eventually came to the conclusion that Roddenberry decided there was no Chaplaincy in Starfleet, though I always felt Troi's position was the closest canon analogue. That, plus the fact that the CSCoS is listed under the Inst. of S&T, leads me to say blue's probably the best guess.

Winter

I've been here before
I always hated the TNG season 1-2 jumpsuit. I much prefer the TNG season 3-7 2-piece uniform. It reminds me of the poplin jacket I wore in the USAF. I prefer not to buy one of the cheap knockoffs. I am using the research on http://starfleet1701st.yuku.com/ combined with the official patterns from http://www.roddenberry.com/shop to make my own authentic TNG 2-piece. I also plan on a jumpsuit from Star Trek: Enterprise. I really liked that series.

I have never seen an official Chaplain Corps uniform. I think purple would be a good color though. I saw a badge for the Chaplains.

goomba

I am a fan of TNG and Enterprise. Do the chapter members choose which uniform they purchase or is the era based on other factors?

Winter

I've been here before
I am a fan of TNG and Enterprise. Do the chapter members choose which uniform they purchase or is the era based on other factors?
There aren't any rules like that. Where whatever ST uniform you want. They even have the SFMC which wears a uniform never seen on screen. lol