Starfleet International

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
LtJG, Chaplain, USS Tiberius. :)
The only thing I got from SFI so far was an email that said it would be 6-8 weeks before I got my membership stuff.

I guess I should email the CO of Tiberius and see of he will let me join.

Im a little bummed out about the wait.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I received an email from the orientation officer and he said he need your ID number does the email that's 40 gave it to me um I think you got my email address so just email me and I'll send you that the email address for that person ocular

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I received an email from the orientation officer and he said he need your ID number does the email that's 40 gave it to me um I think you got my email address so just email me and I'll send you that the email address for that person ocular
I requested my SCC# this morning. We'll see what the orientation officer says. After I receive that, I was planning on sending the CO of Tiberius an email requesting to join the crew. Don't have your email addy. If I did have it I misplaced it.

Winter

I've been here before
Duncan, did you hit the sacramental wine a bit early today? LoL

Duncan1574

I have dispensation from GL for the wine!
(oh and if I were to be doing communion I would probably offer milk and Oreos as a option, along with wine/juice, & bread). :evillaugh:

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I have dispensation from GL for the wine!
(oh and if I were to be doing communion I would probably offer milk and Oreos as a option, along with wine/juice, & bread). :evillaugh:
For a minute there, I thought you had scored some Romulan Ale! LOL

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Update: I heard from the Orientation Officer at SFI. I received my SCC#, and will be registering at the academy and emailing the CO of Tiberius. Hopefully he will find a duty assignment for me.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I could use an altar boy to fetch the sacramental wine. (Why is there never any wine? Oh yeah.)
Lol... I will lend a hand... That's all I got at the moment...

I was hoping the commanding officer could use me as a medical officer or something of the like.

Duncan1574

I passed OTS and have taken the exams for CSCS 101-105 (Chaplain's training). OCC is next after 200 & 300 CSCS

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I took the OTS, and signed up for the medical doctorate. Unfortunately, i have to wait to complete it.

Unable to use my computer mouse at the present time due to my surgery.

Stutter?