Stated Meeting Questions

Michael M. P.

The Lodge in Flagstaff has a meeting and dinner on the first Thursday of the month and I am planning to attend in June. My question is, well, what to wear? Is a collared shirt and slacks too much or too little. Does it really matter? This said I don't usually dress like a slob and I am a clean cut individual, I just really do not know what to entirely expect and any direction is appreciated.

G

Gary

Some Lodges have a dress code. It's relatively safe to say that if you show up in slacks and a nice shirt you won't be turned away.

If you are really concerned about it, just contact the Lodge secretary and ask. He will be glad to tell you what the acceptable norm is for that particular Lodge.

DavisB

Personally, I wear a coat and tie to all meetings (especially degrees). But other brothers' dress codes are usually more relaxed. At my lodge stated meetings are the least formal when it comes to dress code.

I am kinda partial to the tux I wore to the prom in 1987:cool::cool::rolleyes:....baby blue, ruffled shirt, and white patent leather shoes:eek::eek::D:D...JK.....each Lodge is different...you wont go wrong with a jacket, tie, and slacks..... but definitely contact the Lodge Sec...hes the man that knows whats up....heck, they could be a country type lodge and wear overalls....

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Jacket, shirt, & tie. I typically wear my suit for degrees, yesterday 5 of us from Ozaukee Lodge travelled to Hartford Lodge for an EA. The SD wasn't wearing a tie, but the rest of the officers were in suit and tie.

Jacket, shirt, & tie. I typically wear my suit for degrees, yesterday 5 of us from Ozaukee Lodge travelled to Hartford Lodge for an EA. The SD wasn't wearing a tie, but the rest of the officers were in suit and tie.
What do you tuck your shirt into???:D:p.....What a second, I might not want to know that answer:eek::eek::eek:

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
We now have matching lodge polo shirts . So it's is polo shirts and slacks . Some of my officers are farmers/country boys and this is the closest I can get them to dressing up .