Staying positive....

AngelicHuman

might be a cliche, but it still means alot.

Hello everyone!, im back after a break from the forums to focus more on my studies.

What has brought me here was light that was shed upon me by a series of very negative situations put towards my way the last few days. Its been quite some time since i have felt negative, and to my surprise it was very tough to deal with. What i have learned is that mutual trust and friendship amongst two or more people is the most warming feeling I can ever receive, and only reminded me of how freemasonry could be for me.

A recent discussion with a dear friend was reminding each other that this bond between us is what good people should be doing, and we also feel that our intentions in every situation shall never be for power as others who refuse to step out of the dark want.

I repeated this as how i deeply feel. Its not about me, its about us(everyone), and its about the balance that should be kept.

People who want control to do what ever they please with will always be noticed with a certain aura. A person of a certain attitude should be able to sense when a different intention is coming crossing their paths. This is why there is resistance.

Oh how i am feeling closer and closer to taking my first big step towards Freemasonry.

Who likes brutal honesty? I love it as its music to my ears. I do not like beating around the bush.

Why are some people so negative? Why do people want to be this way even in the face of death of a loved one?

AngelicHuman

thank you for the light. i see now. I was so negative myself because of acceptance. It hurt inside. It hurt being judged for things that were not true =(.

But, they only hurt when you care for something. If you like someone and they express hate towards you is the hardest to accept Im not asking to be loved, i just do not want to be hated. I try hard to see what i did wrong, and i have no guilty concious meaning i didnt do something on purpose.

anyone have any suggestions on a social situation like this?

CoachN

Builder Builder
If you are unwilling to accept that the judgements of others are their own and not yours, you will be forever caught in an endless effort to employ image management techniques that are life damaging/draining. The only way out is to not play that game.

AngelicHuman

well, i must accept it then. I must just not bother, and ignore it. I know more than ever that if a person chooses to behave so negative, that eventually they will be taught a valuable lesson, and that lesson being harsh or positive will be self induced. It is their choice, not mine.

Thank you Coach