Tapatalk

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Is anyone else getting a message that says sonething about An expired license for this forum? Since Ive upgraded my tapatalk version Im getting this.

MWS

Yep, here as well. I'm sure the powers that be who run this fine forum will do some admin work when they find the time...

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I'm sure Jason will fix it when he gets a chance. I was just curious if the problem was on my end due to the software update or not.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Actually, every forum I go to on Tapatalk gives the same message. Either it's an issue with Tapatalk or they made a change and didn't tell the forum owners/admins.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Uh...what's Tapatalk? I just log on at freemasonhall dot com, then hit "Forums," and "What's New."

S&F

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
The API is expired under tapatalk V4, we need the newest version from Tapatalk. the forum works fine under V3.

Bob, Tapatalk is an app for smartphones to be ble to read all our forums on the go.

2SONDAD

The forum works here even under 4, Russ. It just gives the message that the API is expired. At least it is working on my Apple products. I just click past it.

2SONDAD

I still get the message if I go in "normally". If I get a msg pushed to me, and I click on it, I don't.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Ashlar,

Im still getting the API expired message. Like the other Brothers have said, this appears to be a message that appears when the phone (app) user updates the tapatalk app to the latest version.

Apparently, the web side of this app has not been updated for this forum, or something along those lines. The app works, its just a nag screen we have to click past in order to get to the forum.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Just checked the app store and it shows I have an update for Taptalk . I very seldom update my apps , apathy I guess .