TENNESSEE'S UNION LODGE #38 CAVE DEGREE

Proctorville550

TNcavedegree.jpg
Saturday, August 16th & 17th, 2013 @ (times noted below)
TENNESSEE'S UNION LODGE #38 CAVE DEGREE
History of Union Lodge No. 38's Cave Degree:
In 1972, Union Lodge wanted to institute an activity that would promote more interest in Masonry. Several Brethren, came up with the idea of conferring Degrees in Eblen’s Cave. The cave is a natural cave which can hold over 300 people and is located 8 miles east of Kingston on the Clayton Brashears farm. The Cave Degree is currently under the direction of M.W. Brother Tom Boduch (2010 KY GRAND MASTER) who can be reached at (865)376-1212 "work" or (865)919-4095 "home" or via email at tngm10@att.net
Updated information can also be found on Union Lodge’s home page http://www.union38.org/
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 2013
* 4:00 PM / Dinner at Union Lodge No. 38.
* 7:00 PM / A Tennessee EA degree will be conferred at Union Lodge No. 38, by a team comprised of Brethren from the original Lodges that formed the Grand Lodge of Tennessee.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 17, 2013
* 09:00 - 11:00 AM / Guests are invited to tour Eblen’s Cave.
* 09:00 - 11:00 AM / Meeting of Burlington Forest #207, Tall Cedars of Lebanon–Union Lodge Room
* 10:00 AM / Lunch at Union Lodge
* 1:00 PM / A North Carolina MM Degree will be conferred by Fairview Lodge #339, Kings Mountain
* 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM / BBQ will be served at Union Lodge
BRING A JACKET AND A CHAIR TO SIT ON – THE CAVE IS COOL AND DAMP!
Map / Directions: http://binged.it/XQxImC

Wallens05

Master Mason
Oh man I can't wait Im hoping to go will see what the future holds, but I would love to make it.

Steven

Proctorville550

It sounds like an excellent opportunity for Masonic fellowship! We're in the process of putting together a group of Proctorville OH Lodge #550 Brethren to make the trip to Kingston.

Wallens05

Master Mason
It sounds like an excellent opportunity for Masonic fellowship! We're in the process of putting together a group of Proctorville OH Lodge #550 Brethren to make the trip to Kingston.
Yea it should be great a few guys from my lodge goodale 372 in Columbus are gonna go to I hope to join them.

Steven