The Blue Templars

Tensolator

My wife and I have been waching Blue Bloods, because she digs Tom Selleck, and I think Bridgette Moynahan is pretty nifty.

It is entertaining, but they have a "secret society" of bad New York police who belong to the Blue Templars. I have to chuckle everytime the FBI agent asks Tom Sellecks son, "Will you infiltrate the Blue Templars and help us!" (paraphrase).

Anyway, it is kind of funny.

Robby

I've never heard of it but you have my interest piqued. I'm going to have to search for the movie and watch it. I love to watch things like that anyway. Thanks for the head's up.

Jacobson

It doesn't sound like something we'd get on TV over here in the UK which is a pity because this sort of thing is right up my street! I'm a fan of Sellek also but I think the last thing I saw him in was "Friends" as Monica's eye-doctor boyfriend.

Tensolator

I am sorry, it is on Friday evenings, 9:00 Mountain Standard Time. I obviously had a brain fart when I wrote Monday.

Bike Builder

Blue Templars

Hello,
I hope it is ok to write something as new member and non Freemason, there is a Motorcycle Club for Lawenforcment called

" Blue Knights "