to: ALL MANKIND...

waterchilde

My name is Jeremiah Waterchilde. I have been a seeker since my youth and have spent many years in search of TRUTH. I want to share a portion from a Masonic book and then present my question. the title is; the meaning of Masonry by W.L. Wilmshurst p.134 . It is an expo on the 23rd Psalm.

" The Vital and Immortal Principle within me is my initiator; and is all-sufficient to lead me to God.
IT has made me lie down (in self-discipline and humiliation) in "green pastures" of Meditation and Mental Sustenance.
IT has led me beside "still waters" of Contemplation (as distinct from the "rough sea of passion" of my natural self).
IT is Restoring my Soul (reintegrating it out of Chaos and Disorder).
Even when I come to pass through the valley of deadly gloom (my own interior veils of darkness) I will fear no evil; for IT is with me (as a guiding Star); IT's directions and Disciplines will safeguard me.
IT provides me with the means of overcoming my inner enemies and weaknesses; IT annoints my Intellegence with the Oil of Wisdom; the Cup of my Mind brims over with a new light and Consciousness.
The Divine Love and Truth, which I SHALL FIND face to face at my center, WILL BE a CONSCIOUS PRESENCE to me all the days of my Temporal life; and thereafter I SHALL DWELL IN a " HOUSE of the LORD" ( a Glorified Spiritual Body) forever."

My Question is still being built up... I have studied Cabalah, Alchemy, Hermetics, and some Masonic texts. I have been on a journey for years of purification and the gaining of Knowledge of the TRUE SELF. I have found texts from around this planet that all point to the same IDEA but only in different Dramas. I have a thourough knowledge of the Subtle Bodies and the Chakras. How to accumulate and move Energy into my energy body. I know that I can consciously leave my Physical Body and be fully conscious outside of my Physical Body. I understand that the Alchemical Wedding is in fact the Joining of My consciousness with the All. This is the Desire of my heart and the Stirring within my Soul and all that I can hope to attain in this physical lifetime, this is my truth.
My question is this; I want to be a Mason and enjoy the fellowship of other souls who desire to grow and learn and work towards this Most Noble Goal. I would love the companionship and brotherhood of Real men, honest and noble men with the common drive for spiritual growth. I am all in with Community support and I think that there should be more exposure of the Temple within the Communities to build upon the communities potential.

I look forward to hearing from all... in perfect love and perfect trust... J.

c.m.ellis

Jeremiah,

I'm glad to hear of your interest. Unfortunately, I think you'll find that most Lodges (at least in the US) are fairly uninterested in the Kabalistic, alchemical, or other obscure values of the Fraternity's history. However, I would suggest you look into something called Traditional Observance masonry. Check out this list and see if you can approach the Lodge to which you are nearest. Discuss your general and esoteric interests and your perceptions and expectations of the Fraternity and try to get a feel for how well you would fit in with the group. Individual Lodges are like communities, each with its own culture and flavor - if you don't click with the first Lodge, try to find another nearby. I know several guys who drive a couple of hours to attend Lodge in the next county instead of the Lodge down the street from their house. I promise, if you spend some time to find the right Lodge, you won't regret it.

Winter

I've been here before
What Brother ellis said. :(

That being said, there is a strong revival here in America concerning the esoteric side of Freemasonry. I am a founder of a TO Lodge here in the Midwest.

The best advice I can give you? Contact your local Lodge and go from there. But do not take it amiss when they do not share your love right away for the hidden aspects of the world. Once you are an initiate in the Order though, you might find more friend than you knew you had. ;)

waterchilde

Thank you both...

I will be going to the Temple tomorrow night to see if I am voted in. I just want to say a few things... King Solomon was fluent in Cabalah, the pillars of the "Temple" are identical within the cabalistic system and the spiritual core teaching of the Third Degree dramatizes the concept of being " born again " into the spiritual realm, not to simply show that the candidate will live his life with more virtue and honor, for we do that naturally as a result of being spiritually minded and aware of the divine within ALL. I hope I dont sound like I am defending myself or that I know everything, these core Ideas are present within the many spiritual systems that I have resecrched over the years. Read John 3:10 The Master questions Nicodemus as to why he does not already know how to be born again because as a High Priest of Israel, Nicodemus had privy to the Cabalah and actually should have already known the answer as to how a man can be " born again ". I have read the Degrees in books and to me it seems clear that the "raising" Ceremony is a clear expression of the passing of the veil of ISIS, the Spirit of the Aspirant leaving his physical body IN FULL CONSCIOUSNESS with the desire of unification with his " Vital and Immortal Principle ". This is my desire and drive, the CHiram within me is pushing me to not only continue to learn but to know by doing the work that it takes to accomplish my goal... in Perfect Love and Perfect Trust... Jeremiah