Tomorrow

jaya

Sometimes ic can because of time. Say lunch will be ready in 30 minutes. You have the choice of doing a degree the last over an hour or communicate one in 20 minutes but out of order. What would you do?

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Sometimes ic can because of time. Say lunch will be ready in 30 minutes. You have the choice of doing a degree the last over an hour or communicate one in 20 minutes but out of order. What would you do?
Tell the lunch committee to schedule the meals according to the reunion schedule? LOL j/k

That makes sense Bro. Jay.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Spam
________

:ban:

I've asked that and I was told certain degrees have to be performed each time. 4, 14,31 and 32. and then other districts take over the other degrees. If you have started your SR journey sometimes they put at a reunion that has just maybe 17 18 and 28 or s...

Welp.... the Reunion was great.... Valley of Cincinnati really impressed me. And, I ran into an old family friend that I have not seen in over 20 years...... and he is not from the Valley either....Now I have a standing invite to the Valley of Huntington too....

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Welp.... the Reunion was great.... Valley of Cincinnati really impressed me. And, I ran into an old family friend that I have not seen in over 20 years...... and he is not from the Valley either....Now I have a standing invite to the Valley of Huntington too....
Glad you enjoyed yourself Brother! I can't wait until our next reunion. They are going to do the 29th Degree.

Glad you enjoyed yourself Brother! I can't wait until our next reunion. They are going to do the 29th Degree.
In Feb, there is a multi Valley get together doing the 9,19,25, & 26....
Only degree I hadnt seen from today was 11.... first time it had been done in 7 yrs...

jaya

Congrats brother. I am glad you enjoyed it. In the SJ the 4,14,18,30 and 32 are the required degrees and must be done in full form.

Congrats brother. I am glad you enjoyed it. In the SJ the 4,14,18,30 and 32 are the required degrees and must be done in full form.
I am eight days shy of my one year anniversary as a member of the AASR NMJ and so far these are the degrees in full form I have seen:

4- Master Traveler
11- Sublime Master Elected
14- Grand Elect Mason
16- Prince of Jerusalem (x2)
18- Knight of the Rose Croix of H.R.D.M. (x2)
20- Master ad Vitam
31- Knight Aspirant (x2)
32- Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret

Only 21 left to complete my passport

mscott_0

In Feb, there is a multi Valley get together doing the 9,19,25, & 26....
Only degree I hadnt seen from today was 11.... first time it had been done in 7 yrs...
Where is this going to be? I would like to visit for these degrees, I have not seen most of those, if any. I am at the Valley of Indianapolis

Where is this going to be? I would like to visit for these degrees, I have not seen most of those, if any. I am at the Valley of Indianapolis
I originally was in the Valley of Indianapolis...but switched to Cincinnati as it is waaaaaay closer to my home....the degrees mentioned are gonna be in Dayton OH

mscott_0

What day? Daton is not far away from my house and it might be worth the trip.

Is the cincinnati one as big at indy? INdy's is huge and very old/beautiful