Travelling soon

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I'm heading to Columbia, MO on business and have contacted Acacia Lodge there. I'm Looking forward to meeting new friends and brothers.

Travelling and knowing I have friends almost anywhere I might end up is, to me, one of the best parts of being a Mason. The only disappointment of my travels is that I will not be able to visit a lodge in France. The GL of MA and the GLNF are in recognition but not amity. France is my next trip later in the month.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Well, here we are two weeks after my first meeting at Acacia Lodge 602 in Columbia, MO. I have been sent back to Columbia to finish up some work at a local hospital and attended my second meeting at the lodge tonight. I was again treated warmly and welcomed with open arms.

The first meeting was amazing. They did a second degree and the Lecture was delivered by the District Deputy Grand Lecturer. The only way I can describe it is that it was like being given a tour of KST by your loving Grandfather. Just amazing.

No degree work tonight, unfortunately but an interesting meeting none the less. Here in MO, opening on the third degree is a very long process compared to MA. It was wonderful seeing the differences in tradition and ritual. The sandwiches weren't bad either :)

I think if I come back again I'll have to affiliate :)