Turning in my 2nd

My mentor said I'm ready. Going to turn in my 2nd lecture tomorrow evening. I'm feeling confident, and want to thank the brothers on this forum for all the encouragement. I would like to start giving back as I continue my journey. I'll let everyone know how I do, and would like to invite all those close enough to my area to attend my 3rd when I get the date.

Thanks,

Matt

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I commend you on your due diligence. Congradulations on completing the 2nd degree, and as Rough Ashlar said, I am sure you'll enjoy your 3rd degree as well.
Keep us informed, and keep up the great work.

Chris From California

Proud Master Mason
My mentor said I'm ready. Going to turn in my 2nd lecture tomorrow evening. I'm feeling confident, and want to thank the brothers on this forum for all the encouragement. I would like to start giving back as I continue my journey. I'll let everyone know how I do, and would like to invite all those close enough to my area to attend my 3rd when I get the date.

Thanks,

Matt
Congrats brother! As the other brothers have said you will love the 3rd degree it's really something...

Made it, with all the prep work, it went easier then practice. My mentor (SW) is leaving for Europe today returning next month on 8/5. I want to wait until he returns. The lodge has scheduled my raising for Thursday 8/21, dinner at 6, degree work at 7. I would like to invite anyone in the area to attend. Looks like I'll be going York right, soon afterwards.

All the best,

Matt

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Made it, with all the prep work, it went easier then practice. My mentor (SW) is leaving for Europe today returning next month on 8/5. I want to wait until he returns. The lodge has scheduled my raising for Thursday 8/21, dinner at 6, degree work at 7. I would like to invite anyone in the area to attend. Looks like I'll be going York right, soon afterwards.

All the best,

Matt

Outstanding and congrats ! I would love to get down that way for it .