Welcome To My Presence

Brother Liberty

Service Officer
Hello Brothers:

I am a very active Freemason from Beverly MA. I am the Service Officer at Liberty Lodge which was instituted in 1824. As the Service Officer I am responsible for keeping the lodge active in the community through service. We have several programs that I am very proud of including our annual Christmas tree donation program and our Thanksgiving meal donation program. I would be more than happy to talk about these in further detail if anyone would like.

You will notice that there is no number attached to my lodge. The reason is simple; no lodge in MA has a number!

Freemasonry in MA is in the middle of a bit of a renaissance. We are seeing many lodges raising more brothers than they are losing to attrition and the celestial lodge above. We are also seeing the average age of our lodge dropping, as many men in their early thirties are interested in the craft.

I look forward to getting to know people here and sharing the joys of our fraternity.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. Looking forward to seeing you around, and would love to hear how your programs work.