Well met on the Level

Gregory Peth

Freshly raised
Peace, joy, and benevolence,
Fraternal greetings on all points of the triangle
and Honor to the Order.

Gregory Peth from Northwood, Ohio, raised to the sublime degree in July 2010 at Euclid Lodge #3, Grand Rapids, MI, where I am now active. Entered an EA in 2000 and passed to Fellow companion in 2003, both under Heliopolis #12 from Chicago, Ill, of which I have been and remain a remote member. Also am S.:I.:I:. (Initiator) in l'Ordre Martiniste of North America in which I hold the charter to establish Lodge of St. Martin Paul Sedir Hermanubis #3 of the Book and Sword in the College of Cleveland whenever enough interested candidates come forward for the required provisional officers.
I live in a residential village to the immediate east of Toledo with my wife and three daughters, volunteer to serve as bishop for the Eparchy for Orthodox Rites for the Gnostic Apostolic Catholic Church, cook at Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center (a Xanterra Resort at Maumee Bay State Park in Oregon, Ohio), try to go bowling or hit a round of golf when I can, and support the Columbus Crew Major League Soccer club and Detroit Red Wings hockey. I also attend online classes toward my Social Science degree with Education concentration from Ashford University, hoping to one day teach humanities and vocations.

May the GAOTU grant His grace that I may meet my brothers on the level, act on the plumb, and part on the square.
Amen, so mote it be, I have said.