What to expect.....

Jason Cobb

Hey! I did not get to petiton the lodge last week as I had expected to but I will get it next month! I was just wondering what all to expect....what all to do my first time in the lodge and what not to do.... any courtesies I should be aware of?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
First your petition will be read in open lodge , then an investigating will be appointed , they will come and talk to you , and they may check your refreneces and do a background search . during the investigation be open and honest , honesty goes a long way , and relax we've all been through it . Then they will report back to the lodge that they are either favorable or not , then the ballot will be spread . If you are voted in , someone will get in touch with you and tell you when to report to lodge . I have no idea how you should dress as it is not my jurisdiction so when the time comes ask them . You will then be Initiated as an EA . Then you will go from there .

Coxman

Jason, do not worry, everyone is taken well care of in Lodge, and Ashlar521 is right, just remember everyone has gone through it. Enjoy it, it will be a highlight in your life.