Whatcha Reading

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
So what are you reading right now?

I just got my back copies of Backwoods Home Magazine. I wish I would have started it earlier. Lots of good information on gardening, livestock, how-to's and other goodies.

Still working on the Builders Series too.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Bassmaster magazine.

I just finished a new book by David Baldacci and I'm looking for a new novel.

H

Hank

Hello 2sondad.
Try Robyn Young or Sharon Kay Penman.
They are very good books, and the words aren't too big.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Hello 2sondad.
Try Robyn Young or Sharon Kay Penman.
They are very good books, and the words aren't too big.
Hmm, Robyn Young looks interesting. I am mixed on those types of stories, but the premise is interesting.

I am going with the latest book from Daniel Silva, with his Gabriel Allon series.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
If the Cliff dude has a daughter, I wouldnt want to be the guy trying to date his daughter..... he has mastered the Jedi mind trick.....
And then some. When you realize that his vocation is detecting deception, you know you are in VERY deep water... LOL

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
If the Cliff dude has a daughter, I wouldnt want to be the guy trying to date his daughter..... he has mastered the Jedi mind trick.....
lol...as far as I remember he doesn't have a daughter, but I have had a chance to meet him and while in a hotel bar he did some observations of the people around us, and I would hate to be on other side of the table in an interrogation room with him.

lol...as far as I remember he doesn't have a daughter, but I have had a chance to meet him and while in a hotel bar he did some observations of the people around us, and I would hate to be on other side of the table in an interrogation room with him.
I have seen some of his stuff on TV...... he is good. I wonder if he subscribes to the old saying:
"you cant B.S. a B.Ser"

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I have seen some of his stuff on TV...... he is good. I wonder if he subscribes to the old saying:
"you cant B.S. a B.Ser"
I'm reading the Middle Chamber Lecture over and over :)

Beside that, I'm reading an old Phillip K Dick novel called "The Man in the High Castle".