What's on your iPod or in your CD player ?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I know what you mean as it is hard to differentiate between , as with many other forms of music , reggae singers . What I like about Mishka is his lyrics . "Above the Bones" is what moved me to look into him . Very soulful .

Terry S

mmm... Temple of the Dog. Just something that touches the soul for me with this cd. Its as if you can feel the heavy hearts they had when they composed the album.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
John Stewart "Gold," with Stevie Nicks on backup vocals and Lindsay Buckingham on guitar.

S&F

Terry S

Stone Temple Pilots - Seven Caged Tigers

These guys put out a lot of great songs in the 90's... This is my personal favorite by them. I dont think it ever got any radio play.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
The wife has the radio on an oldies country station . Well , what young people would consider oldies , and they are playing some GOOD old country like Don Williams .

Terry S

Love me some Don Williams. My dad says when i was a little kid and Don Williams came on the radio i would stand up in the seat next to him in the truck and start singing.

...the good ole days. I dont know if my family even owned a child seat. lol

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Love me some Don Williams. My dad says when i was a little kid and Don Williams came on the radio i would stand up in the seat next to him in the truck and start singing.

...the good ole days. I dont know if my family even owned a child seat. lol
I was sitting in a parking lot waiting for the wife in a store . Had the windows down and some Don Williams and Statler brothers mix in the CD player and some big old biker walked by and commented "Now there is someone with taste in music !" Made me smile .

Oh and my first taste of Don Williams was on an 8-track tape !!!

Car seats , we didn't need no stinkin' car seats . The only safety feature my dad used was throwing his arm up in front of me when he had to make a stop .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Not really music, but much to my surprise History Channel is actually playing something other then pawn stars or the scrapper guys. This morning it was about angels, now it is Angels & Demons Decoded. Although it turns into a afternoon of Brad Meltzer's Decoded.

May switch to music. Been stuck on my Irish Punk/Rock lately. The Rumjacks, The Tossers, Scrum, Paddy and the Rats. But I have some podcasts to listen to yet this week also. See how it goes I guess.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Today will be my 60's and 70's Playlist day . Mungo Jerry , Three Dog Night , The Kinks , Jimmy Hendrix , Ram Jam , Sammy Johns , Janis Joplin , Don Mclean , Dr. Hook , Lynard Skynard , CCR etc; etc;

Terry S

Ashlar... you disappoint me. Theres no A's in Lynyrd or Skynyrd. ;)

But you did inspire me to put on some Three Dog Night - Shambala. I dont know why, but everytime i hear that song it reminds me of Shriner initiation.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Ashlar... you disappoint me. Theres no A's in Lynyrd or Skynyrd. ;)

But you did inspire me to put on some Three Dog Night - Shambala. I dont know why, but everytime i hear that song it reminds me of Shriner initiation.
That's what I get for watching TV and Typing at the same time .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Current song has some adult language.

Previous song:

Next song:

Do not know why, but the whole Irish Rock/Punk music has just been owning me lately.