Where are you from?

sukie

Hi all, I'm new here and just wondered where everyone was from. Is this an international community or what? I'm from the UK but have attachments to Alaska and San Antonio via relatives who live there. Also my best friend lives in Australia.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
We have a few international members who pass through from time to time. I myself am currently living in Florida.

intent

Hi

I am from Ohio myself. I was born and raised here but I have traveled and met some great people all over the world. I was so pleased to hear about this forum!

Georgetown

Originally, my mothers womb. How about you? LOL Northern Indiana born and raised. Goshen to be exact. Go Notre Dame!! Go Colts!! And because I like a good underdog now and then, Go Cubs!!

Tom

I live in Michigan. Born and raised on a nice farm and can't wait to get back to the country life. This city living is for the birds!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Where am I from?

Born in Waukegan, Il (we were only there briefly); raised in Pittsboro and Indianapolis, In (Raised in North Park Lodge #646).
Navy at Great Lakes, Il.
Went to school a couple of years in Kettering (near Dayton), Oh.
Having already married a North Carolina girl, moved to eastern NC >30 years ago. Live/Lodge in Goldsboro, work in Rocky Mount, Kinston, and sometimes in Goldsboro, Wilson, Greenville, New Bern.

S&F

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
I'm from Idaho, but I have spent much time in Arizona and will probably be moving to the East Coast soon.

Terry S

Born in Georgia, did a good part of my growing up years in Washington before the family moved back to Ga. Still feel like Washington is my home but I'm undeniably southern.

pnr

Born in Western Pennsylvania then moved to the Eastern Shore of Maryland (think Ocean City) in 2003 for a teaching job and never left. All my roots/ties are still in the Pittsburgh area but my wife, son (with another due in June), and I are happy where we are.

Born and raised in Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand. Family Roots in Tauranga, North Island, New Zealand and now living in Auckland, North Island, New Zealand (with monthly trips to Tauranga.)