Widows Sons

FF Sparky

Is anyone here a member of or know of the Widows Sons Masonic Motorcycle Club? I dont have a bike yet, but I am interested in joining this organization as soon as I do buy one. Anyone selling a bike? Doesnt have to run, I can fix anything.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Is anyone here a member of or know of the Widows Sons Masonic Motorcycle Club? I dont have a bike yet, but I am interested in joining this organization as soon as I do buy one. Anyone selling a bike? Doesnt have to run, I can fix anything.
Can you fix the dearth of Masonry in men? :D
Or should that be of men in Masonry?

I stick with the original question!

S&F

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
We have a couple of resident Brothers who are members of the Widow's Sons , Duncan and Winter .

I know some guys that work on an engine company:p and they need fixin..... but word has it ya cant fix stupid...LOL.... hahahahhaha...man am I on a roll...:D:D:D

G

Gary

I know some guys that work on an engine company:p and they need fixin..... but word has it ya cant fix stupid...LOL.... hahahahhaha...man am I on a roll...:D:D:D
Watch it Truckie... or I'll take out your good shoulder.... :eek::D

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
We have a few Brothers in our Lodge that are members. No bike here so I'm out.

FF Sparky

I'm a member of the Widows Sons. Whatcha wanna know?
I briefly read something about it, and I am in the market to buy a bike. What kind of things do you do, how much riding is done, are wives allowed to ride with. Do they go to Americade in Lake George New York?

Winter

I've been here before
The WS are Master Masons who ride. We do charity rides, fun rides, and other social activities. Best way to see if it's for you is to find the local Chapter and meet up with and hang out. Yes, wives can ride with the group, but cannot be members.

Here's the main website: Widows Sons Masonic Riders Association

Here's the forum, you can't get into the restricted section unless you are a member: Widows Sons International

Azpir8king

As am I, in fact Brother Winter was present when my Chapter was formed.
Me too!! I was there.....:D

As a matter of fact, we are currently setting up a ride with the Prince Hall riders. Both groups will meet up and go on an extended ride together.

Our particular chapter is made up of two, three and four wheel brothers who like to commiserate with other Masons. A bike is not a prerequisite in our particular chapter, but participation is. as a matter of fact, here is a picture of my NEW motorcycle seat....Me likey...

Attachments

FF Sparky

Me too!! I was there.....:D

As a matter of fact, we are currently setting up a ride with the Prince Hall riders. Both groups will meet up and go on an extended ride together.

Our particular chapter is made up of two, three and four wheel brothers who like to commiserate with other Masons. A bike is not a prerequisite in our particular chapter, but participation is. as a matter of fact, here is a picture of my NEW motorcycle seat....Me likey...
I like.....4 wheels? hmmm... I would love to drive my v8 twin turbo buick regal on cruises/