Working tools of a E-Mason

Fake boobs are ones that are figments of your imagination.... As a boob aficionado...the correct terms are natural or enhanced...... either way both are very nice....

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Fake boobs are ones that are figments of your imagination.... As a boob aficionado...the correct terms are natural or enhanced...... either way both are very nice....
I don't know about that!
A few years ago, I had the duty to perform a hospital admission Physical Examination on a lady who had...enhanced boobs.
They felt like 2 bricks under a thin layer of skin. :(

bob franks, PA-C
Physician Associate

S&F

FF Sparky

I don't know about that!
A few years ago, I had the duty to perform a hospital admission Physical Examination on a lady who had...enhanced boobs.
They felt like 2 bricks under a thin layer of skin. :(

bob franks, PA-C
Physician Associate

S&F
Lucky duck, I have only had the oppurtunity to view them from a chair in front of a counter...lol.

Bob Franks

Lucky duck, I have only had the oppurtunity to view them from a chair in front of a counter...lol.
It really gets old after a while.

I don't miss seeing things like that, now that I have transitioned to psychiatry. Of course, in psychiatry, we still see things of an intimate nature, but they are less often physical things.

S&F

G

Gary

Funny thing about folks in the psychiatric profession . You never know if the clinician is just talking to you or psycho-analyzing you.

It's kind of creepy. LOL

Bob Franks

Funny thing about folks in the psychiatric profession . You never know if the clinician is just talking to you or psycho-analyzing you.

It's kind of creepy. LOL
[inside his head: "Hmmm, I wonder what he meant by that!]

:D
S&F