WWYD? Q6 Zombie Envasion

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Ok, I normally like to wait a little between these. And no it does not deal with zombies exactly. I wanted to do a little more research into this, as I've known this has happened a lot more in the past. But lets take a little trip in history.

It is the winter of 1846-47. You and your family are traveling to California in a wagon train with a few other families. Due to a series of mishaps, you end up stuck in the Sierra Nevada in the winter time. An early and heavy snow fall comes in while you are in the mountains and you are now trapped. Your food supply starts running low, and your most experienced hunter has only managed to kill a bear, and had little if any luck after that. Your oxen have been dieing and used for food. Yet, food is still scarce or none. There seems to be no rescue coming, and the winter gets colder. As people from the wagon train pass away, do you use them for food? Would you sacrifice yourself to feed your family?

Azpir8king

That's why I use Verizon. I would get on my Phone and surf the Web until I found a pizza joint that delivers, enter the order and Presto.....Hunger gone.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
You're obviously talking about the Donner Party. (I actually live in a town where one of the survivors lived and is buried. My father-in-law is also buried in the same cemetery where many of the Donner Party now rest.)

I would do anything for my wife and kids, including sacrifice myself. As far as my being a cannibal- I honestly don't know. (I can't Envision that Invasion)

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
You're obviously talking about the Donner Party. (I actually live in a town where one of the survivors lived and is buried. My father-in-law is also buried in the same cemetery where many of the Donner Party now rest.)

I would do anything for my wife and kids, including sacrifice myself. As far as my being a cannibal- I honestly don't know. (I can't Envision that Invasion)
Yeah, that is one of the more famous ones where cannibalism was used to survive a life or death situation. And what I biased this question off of.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model

Restaurant PA system:

Donner party of 5... Donner party of 4.... Donner party of 3.....

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I would do a lot for my family short of wronging another outright. I can't say what I would do when the time gets there it would be a wicked decision....

*Hostess to table buser* So I add the seats to the table come back and 2 walk out and left me a tip.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
JIMMY JOHNS!! DUH!!!!!!

I doubt I could eat another person......but I might stake out the remains for bait...just sayin'.
Doubt? It is amazing how quickly we 'turn' "savage". Our civilized skin is only milometers thick just look at Black Friday, people injured for a cheap bl-ray player.........

Cannibal family sitting around that table having dinner..
Junior, "Mom, I don't like Uncle Bob".
Mom, "then just eat your vegetables".