Your proudest moment .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Other than going through the degrees , what was your proudest moment in Freemasonry ?

Mine was when I was nominated for and received a honorary membership in a lodge I visit every month . They are known for not giving them out except to those truely deserving and it's very hard to get one there . I feel just as at home there , if not more , than my own lodge and would do anything for them . It was truly a honor that I got a little emotional .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Sorry Ashlar, There is no one proudest moment. There are a few memorable ones. eg. Receiving all three blue lodge degrees from my father. Passing the Gavel to another after 2 years as master. Naming my son Mason (this isn't a masonic moment, but the fraternity has had such an influence on my life I named him Mason).

walls0stone

Reenacting as a brother

Living history is loaded with Masons, but I didn't know just how many until My first event as a member....I asked a brother were he got his pin... The rest of the weekend was spent meeting people I've known forever, again. :)

Woods

Although I am just now beginning my journey, I would like to say that what I have experienced so far to be my most proudest is the very moment I went from "Mr." to "Brother." I noticed it right away and I got teary eyed. It was a very emotional night as I was finally accepted. As I go through the rest of my degrees, I'm sure that it will become increasingly difficult to point out my favorite. Those of you that have been in Masonry for some time, try to think back and reflect on your feelings as you made that leap into Brotherhood. I'm confident, that you will understand my feelings.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Rusty, I'm glad to hear about the JW part, I find it humorus when I tell my wife what else I got into, and I can only imagine the look on her face. It makes me smile just thinking about it now.