A new society has sprung up .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I do like the concept of it. It's honestly too bad though that nothing is viewable in the forums unless your a "subscribing" member. I'm not willing to put up the money to join. The other thing that bothers me is that you are not informed as to where the proceeds from membership are going. As the site looks legit, where is philanthropic determinations? I would be interested in receiving one of the quarterly communications to see what exactly they are presenting.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I feel the same way . I do recognize a few the of the names that's listed but I to would like to have far more info on it . As far as paying more dues , I pay enough already between everything else .

RoughAshlar

It certainly looks like it is going to be interesting. I noticed that Christopher L. Hodapp is one of the founding fathers, which lends it additional credibility in my eyes.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I am signing up soon. I will let you know. There is a forum available that is only for regular masons, its The Sanctum Sanctorum - Home lots of info and esoterica
How do they decide who is a regular Mason?
In May 2008, the time of the last post on this thread, we (AF&AM of NC) did not recognize the MWPHGLofNC, but 3 months later did, however we do not yet recognize any other PHA GL. SC still does not recognize any PHA GL.

S&F