A sad day

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
It is with extreme sorrow that I have to report the passing of W:. Luke DeRobrts of our Lodge. He was a great person, never having a bad word to say about anything. Always would welcome you with a smile and handshake. A Past Master of our Lodge, Shriner, and York Rite member. He held a position in our Lodge for over 20 years, held officer positions in the York Rite. Was also an officer in High Twelve before they disbanded. He was Amaranth, and I believe Eastern Star. Worked in the past with DeMolay and I believe it was Jobs Daughters or Rainbow Girls. He was always willing to lend a hand to anyone and any group that needed it.

He will truly be missed, and will be a great asset to the Lodge above.

** update **
There will be a Masonic service for W:. Luke DeRoberts at 5pm on Saturday April 7th, 2012 at Pearl of the West Masonic Lodge #146. There will not be a wake or funeral as W:. DeRoberts will be cremated by the Neptune Society. At the request of the family the hall will be used afterwards for friends and family to socialize and have refreshments. I would encourage everyone who can attend to please do so.

kblair210

I'm sorry to hear that, and my prayers go to his family. I was following his progress on your FB page, and I was saddened to see things went downhill for him.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear that, and my prayers go to his family. I was following his progress on your FB page, and I was saddened to see things went downhill for him.
Visit if you can. Not sure what exactly our Lodge is holding for him yet. I am going to miss our chats greatly.