Anti-Matter trapped...

G

Gary

LOL... That doesn't always stop things from happening though... ;)

Winter

I've been here before
Forget about the chucklehead that wants to use anti-matter as a weapon. What about the inquisitive idiot scientist that wants to see how much they can contain until the process fails.

G

Gary

One would hope that they would do that off planet, somewhere relatively safe. always the pessimist eh? :p

Not to get back to the cartoons, but I think of Marvin the Martian always wanting to destroy a planet.......There are people that are sometimes really to smart for their own good......but lack the common sense God gave a thumb tack......those are the people that scare me.

G

Gary

Not to get back to the cartoons, but I think of Marvin the Martian always wanting to destroy a planet.......There are people that are sometimes really to smart for their own good......but lack the common sense God gave a thumb tack......those are the people that scare me.
That's because you can't teach common sense. Common sense isn't so common anymore.

edwmax

Now if we could just trap an Anti-Mason .... Can we create a weapon of Westboro destruction? ... What would happen if we put an Anti-Mason in the same room with a Westboro protester? ... Oh well, ... who's got the candy underwear?

G

Gary

Well, apparently Winter has a source for scratch n' sniff underwear!

Winter

I've been here before
Now if we could just trap an Anti-Mason .... Can we create a weapon of Westboro destruction? ... What would happen if we put an Anti-Mason in the same room with a Westboro protester? ... Oh well, ... who's got the candy underwear?
The negative polarity would result in the annihilation of the WBC molecule.

DavisB

From the other thread:

Charley Barnes and Motorcycle Buddies Go Behind Enemy Lines at Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka Kansas - K99

I think some people may already have the right idea. If only we could get everybody on board. I think if it looked like this everyday outside WBC HQ they would eventually pack up and go home. Its impossible to yell loud enough to get to those people who refuse to listen.