Are you excited?

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
My wife, my 2 boys, my extended family, friends, my career and something called Freemasonry.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
My family, working with my brethren on Masonic ritual, attending parades with dad & our antique John Deere tractors.

Seeing the excitment in a young petitioner's face when we talked about his petition and his grandfather having been a Mason -- he was a great man, I think he lives on in his grandson.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Not much anymore . Life has a way of beating the ever loving crap out of me , when things ARE going well for the wife and I we are to the point to where we actually start worrying .

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
New adventures. I bought an inflatable kayak this year and have found a new perspective on the wonders of nature. The challenges of my new role as SD and the support I'm getting in that. My family and friends. Of course, my brothers in lodge. I get excited about a lot of things in my life. Since I'm headed back into cancer treatment next month, I savor it all. I have a lot to be grateful for and hopefully a long time to be excited about it all.