Beautiful Rings

Nathan Lunsford

SeeksEnlightenment
Brothers,
I have been looking for a ring to wear. I have made my own(my profile picture) but I found a jeweler in Colorado and he had the following deal for me. If six people buy his rings and Mention my name I can have one made for free. His prices are very fair and the rings are immaculate!! Just let him know that Nathan Lunsford mentioned his website..... prolinedesigns.com.

Thanks brothers,
Nate

kblair210

I've had my eye on Style 2 for a while now. A brother from my lodge has this one and it looks very nice (and unique) in person. If I end up getting it, I'll pass your name along.

Nathan Lunsford

SeeksEnlightenment
I've had my eye on Style 2 for a while now. A brother from my lodge has this one and it looks very nice (and unique) in person. If I end up getting it, I'll pass your name along.
Thank you brother!! if you do, post a pic too. I have made the one in my profile pic, but I can't match the one on prolinedesign

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I have 2 rings: one from Ebay ($35) filigree, nice but not great quality (Special occasions), the other titanium which I wear pretty much every day.

Nathan Lunsford

SeeksEnlightenment
I have 2 rings: one from Ebay ($35) filigree, nice but not great quality (Special occasions), the other titanium which I wear pretty much every day.
The only thing about titanium that I don't like is that if you ever get into an accident where your fingers swell and you have that ring on, you're losing the finger not the ring.... you can cut off silver and repair it, you can't with titanium

Winter

I've been here before
The only thing about titanium that I don't like is that if you ever get into an accident where your fingers swell and you have that ring on, you're losing the finger not the ring.... you can cut off silver and repair it, you can't with titanium
Actually, All 3 grades of titanium: aircraft grade Ti-64, super hard ti-662 and pure Ti-CP can be cut off with a manual or motorized ring cutting tool that any ER will have.

Nathan Lunsford

SeeksEnlightenment
Actually, All 3 grades of titanium: aircraft grade Ti-64, super hard ti-662 and pure Ti-CP can be cut off with a manual or motorized ring cutting tool that any ER will have.
You are indeed right, I should have used snopes. While Titanium can be cut off by a traditional jewelers saw or EMT with a ring cutter it does have to be cut in two places because it doesn't bend. So in the case that you do have to have it removed, you'll have two pieces of jewelry instead of one :)

Winter

I've been here before
You are indeed right, I should have used snopes. While Titanium can be cut off by a traditional jewelers saw or EMT with a ring cutter it does have to be cut in two places because it doesn't bend. So in the case that you do have to have it removed, you'll have two pieces of jewelry instead of one :)
I spent many years in SAR and have all kinds of first hand experience! LoL

jaya

I was a paramedic for about 10 years. Any time a ring needs to be removed due to swelling, it is cut. I have had to remove some very nice rings that way.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Friend lost his very expensive FM/SR ring that way . Broke his finger , it swelled , they cut it off . He can get it shanked , but has not done it yet .