Beginning of a journey

Wfd38383

1. Congratulations on your marriage.
2. Unless the IC found something, you should be fine.

Thank you very much. From what my references said they IC member that called them said they were very pleased with me and felt I would make a good mason. I hate to assume but that sounds good to me.

TH2012

This is a wonderful journey that has and is happening for myself and I pray this will be the same for you.

jaya

You should here something soon then. Here it is the secretary that calls a candidate. There is also a letter that goes out as well.

Wfd38383

You should here something soon then. Here it is the secretary that calls a candidate. There is also a letter that goes out as well.
I spoke with the worshipful master today whom I know professionally and he said he would contact me tomorrow to let me know how it went. If it went well I would take my first degree on 02-12

Wfd38383

Good news is I passed the balloting and was accepted to begin taking my degrees. Bad news is I have to wait till 02/12. I know I can't rush it but I wish it would be closer. I got the good news today, married on Saturday and will be on my way to Jamaica after that. Not a bad week so far.

Wfd38383

I have my 1st degree ceremony tomorrow night and have no idea what to expect. I am anxious, nervous, excited, and many other emotions. Any advice going into tomorrow night?

nevburt

dajofa said it! Nothing that will happen is demeaning and remember all in the room will have gone through the same. Relax... relaxing will allow you to soak in the experience. Congratulations.

jaya

Each man there has been through the same thing that you are getting ready to experience. Try to listen as best that you can. Relax and enjoy the night.

Wfd38383

Myself and two other men went through our first degrees last night. I chose to go first to get rid of jitters. It was one of the most memorable and awesome experiences in my 29years. I was glad I went in first as I was able to hear the other two brothers' ceremony and really soak it in. The second part of the ceremony to me was the most special as they explained why we just did what we did, and it all started to make some sense. The men were all extremely nice and welcoming. The lodge shared a dinner before the meeting opened and it was nice to talk with the other brothers. Very excited to start reading the material we were provided and go to lodge of instruction.