Biopsy

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I'm still praying for you and your wife especially. I hope she does well with the treatments.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Well it was this lousy week. She had a staph infection and an abscess. All better now, but chemo is delayed 2-3 weeks until she heals.

Duncan1574

Thanks Brothers!
Good news, she is healing well and so we start the next chemo treatment series on Monday 5/13. (yippy?) The doctors have all said that the Taxol is the easier chemo, so I am hopeful my girl will be healthier through this series. Then we're on to radiation with a possible trial.

Duncan1574

UPDATE: Sunday 7/28 was our last chemo. Tomorrow we get to spend the day at Froedtert hospital doing blood tests, Mammogram, MRI, & doctor appointments. She has been a warrior through this whole thing. Her buddy, Lisa, gave her a pink Tee-shirt, "Breast Cancer picked the wrong chick to mess with".
Thanks for the prayers, thoughts, and worry.

Duncan1574

So far so good. All the tests are done. Dr. liked the mammogram results, MRI will be a couple of days. The port comes out on the 15th. :cool:
I look up tonight and she grins and says "I done!". Great feeling. Its been a long ass 6 months.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
So far so good. All the tests are done. Dr. liked the mammogram results, MRI will be a couple of days. The port comes out on the 15th. :cool:
I look up tonight and she grins and says "I done!". Great feeling. Its been a long ass 6 months.
WOO HOO! Great news Russ!

Duncan1574

Its a year late. We have been through surgery, Chemo, a staph infection, surgery for the infection, chemo, radiation, fatigue, worry, etc.
It has been a defining year, we know who our friends are and who didn't show up and we have a renewed sense of purpose to have more fun, to ' live, love, laugh'.
Thanks for your support.