Brothers passing

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
As we grow older it happens again and again, another Brother lays down his working tools for the final time. The last 40 days have been unhappy ones for my lodge, we have lost 4 Brothers. Being Secretary, I am usually the first to be notified, and sending out the symphathy cards to the families and the lodge donations to the 2 Masonic charities (Masonic-Eastern Star Home for Children, and the Nebraska Masonic Home) we support, is something I do with honor for the Brothers.
Please keep the families of Marvin "Bun" Talbot, John Sullivan, Dean Jameson, and Edward Chappell, in your thoughts and prayers. These Brothers were all at least 50 year members, "Bun" was custodian of the building for years, the others moved away years ago but faithfully paid their dues.

Winter

I've been here before
That is tough for a Lodge to be hit like that with multiple Brothers passing that close together. Condolences for all involved.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I place a virtual sprig of acacia on each of their aprons and salute their admittance into the celestial Lodge, were someday we all will reside. What a table Lodge that will be.