Building Boaz book discussion

I now understand why I was directed to wait with patience.....

Brothers....THANK YOU very much for the gift received today in the mail.....words can not describe how this act of Brotherhood and Friendship has lifted my spirits.

I guess I better get to reading....I heard something about a test.....

G

Gary

Brothers take care of other Brothers. It's what Freemasons do ya know.... :cool:

CoachN

Builder Builder

Brothers....THANK YOU very much for the gift received today in the mail.....words can not describe how this act of Brotherhood and Friendship has lifted my spirits.

LOL , OK , the mail just ran , I am in . Thank you Coach and everyone else .
Pray-ez the Lord-ah! D' ya see the Light m' Brathah'z?!?!? ;)

(Tests and pop quizes to follow soon...)

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Hmmm, mail must be broken, I didn't get mine today..... I'm just kidding, but to be honest, I've never actually sat down and read a book solely about masonry. I guess I just never took the time. My bad for that, maybe someday.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...

What the boy said. In spades.

G

Gary

Alright, you guys are ahead of me in the reading. I haven't even started. I've been working on my MINI Cooper the last few days.

I'll catch up, I just need to know what chapters we are going to review first!!!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I like the format, to use a term usually reserved for Reader's Digest, its a good bathroom read, the sections can be a good size to read 'in there' or during my 1/2 hour lunch break. The pocket sized book is likewise great for carrying around.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I like the format, to use a term usually reserved for Reader's Digest, its a good bathroom read, the sections can be a good size to read 'in there' or during my 1/2 hour lunch break. The pocket sized book is likewise great for carrying around.
I too love the format , Straight and to the point . My old Mentor/Student days kicked in and I found myself wanting to memorize it , LOL , which wouldn't be a bad thing .

There are many things that struck a chord with me that I will wait until the discussion begins .

I will say this , I am going to keep these titles on hand , along with your web site and send as many brothers as I can from my area your way . I think most all will appreciate the style . Many "want" to read and learn about Freemasonry but do not appreciate the writing styles of our brethren of days gone by .