Cancer Keeps killing My Family

In 2001 I lost my grandpa. To Cancer he was the 1st to go. He had colon cancer. Last year my grandma died from same thing. Now my ant is going to be next one. She only has a few days left. She is not eating and just lying in bed. She not able up and walk. She too weak to my grandma did same thing. Whos next who elss do it want!:(

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
You know, the food you eat and obesity has been found to cause colon cancer.

This coupled with a sedentary lifestyle is a major cause.

This concerns me, as you say that ou are overweight, and also your haor is falling out. Both signs of poor nutrition, and a colon full of rotting waste material.

I should go get tested. One Day Cancer runs big my family. On both sides. I also haveanther ant who had brest cancer and is being testes for cancer aagin. My uncole also had colen cancer.

Thanks for your concerns. You are not only one worrired about me. Being overweight both my freinds and family both on my weghit. My uncole died cacues of it. They said if i keep eating the way I em. Don't start walking more. That i will end like him.

Effingham

MEDIA VITA IN MORTE SVMMVS
Don't take this the wrong way, but I have an idea.

Why don't you take a break until you've met up with some folks from the Lodge, and THEN post again?

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Don't take this the wrong way, but I have an idea.

Why don't you take a break until you've met up with some folks from the Lodge, and THEN post again?
Stop it. You know as well as I do that he cant raise his post count if he does that. :p