Cell phones

RickJ

I broke down and ordered a new cell phone. This one will have internet access on it too. I couldn't find a phone that I didn't have to have the internet on it. I believe I've stepped into the new tech age!

RickJ

My daughter got online through the phone on the way to the city yesterday. I need to go check out the usage in megabites to see how much it takes to access your e-mail.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
You'll need to keep an eye on the usage if you do not have a data plan . It can really add to your bill .

Freewilly

For many years I used a cell phone with basic functions only (sending and receiving text messages, calling and receiving calls LOL) and I really loved it. Now I use the newer cell phones that has internet access but I never used it.

RickJ

I have the basic data usage right now which is 25 MB. I need to bump it up because we are already at 5 MB and it's only been 2 days. I won't go on much but I don't want overage charges either.

Brenda_Lee

My husband and I both use the internet in our phone. It has helped us keep our family up to date in everything. We have the unlimited data plan. Nothing like having my husband call complaining about the bank balance and even if I am at the grocery store, I can just log in and check.

johnny

My wife and I have cell phones. We upgraded also to the internet capable ones. I have the unlimited usage and she has the 25MB which she doesn't use being a stay at home mom with internet at home. I use mine A LOT.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I am yet to use the internet on my phone , I have not found a reason to use it yet . But then again I leave my cell phone at the house most of the time or I turn the ringer off and throw it the glove box of my truck . We do not have a land line , just our cells and I miss the days when I could leave the house and not hear a ringing phone and be incommunicado for a little while from the rest of the world .

lavins

I am lucky that I have a phone for work but it comes with some general stuff, other people in my company have insane plans that I am amazed at what they are paying each month.

My charges for last month were $100.48 and thats with the data I use (not tons), text (5 bucks) and a few other things.

intent

Close to getting rid of it

I am so close to getting rid of my cell phone. I am starting to think there is a point where it is not good that people can call you anytime they want to. And texting is even worse. I could just give up my day job to text with all the people who text me and want a text back.

RickJ

Well we went on vacation and we were really careful to NOT go over the 25mb limit. I use the computer at home too so I'm not sure now if I will bump it up or not.