continuous online education

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
I know many people that are fond of khanacademy.org In fact my wife uses them and she is a teacher.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I know many people that are fond of khanacademy.org In fact my wife uses them and she is a teacher.
I cannot remember if I have taken any on there or not. I was looking for some sort of gardening/plant/herb type of classes recently. The local college took away their forestry classes which was the closet to what I was looking for.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I cannot remember if I have taken any on there or not. I was looking for some sort of gardening/plant/herb type of classes recently. The local college took away their forestry classes which was the closet to what I was looking for.
Hmm, I thought whether you were IN the closet or OUT of the closet, it was unlikely you'd have a wife. :evillaugh:

(not quite-)S&F

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Hmm, I thought whether you were IN the closet or OUT of the closet, it was unlikely you'd have a wife. :evillaugh:

(not quite-)S&F
I got suckered into it.
I just couldn't pass that one up!!! :p

S&F