Daughter heading to Arizona

Hey Moe

My 18 year old daughter is going to Arizona for a few months. As I am a very recently initiated EA, is it appropriate to tell her to seek out a Mason should something happen and she needed assistance?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Easy , look for rings , car decals , look in local phone books for lodge phone numbers .

And I see nothing wrong with it , if she needs help , why not find someone she can trust . My wife wears a "Blue Slipper" pin when she is out of town and has a S & C on her car , I make her wear them just for this reason . I have had stories told to me of Mason's female family members seeking and getting help from Brothers when in need of aid .

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Easy , look for rings , car decals , look in local phone books for lodge phone numbers .

And I see nothing wrong with it , if she needs help , why not find someone she can trust . My wife wears a "Blue Slipper" pin when she is out of town and has a S & C on her car , I make her wear them just for this reason . I have had stories told to me of Mason's female family members seeking and getting help from Brothers when in need of aid .
Both my wife and daughter wear blue slipper pins on their coats pretty much all the time. My daughter tells me she has had a few good turns come her way as a result, just little things like doors being held open by men.

If I couldn't be there to help them, I would hope my brothers would.

jaya

Yes tell her to seek out a brother. She can always contact a lodge for assistance if needed. I would be very comfprtable if it was a brother helping out a family member.

Hey Moe

Brothers,

Thank you for the advice. I would most certinly be much more comfortable with her asking a Brother for help than seeking assistance from an "unknown" person.

DesertRacer

interesting question. As far as your daughter knowing who really "is" or may be just wearing a ring or token bearing the symbol would be tough for her to know who to really trust. I ran into a gentleman at a swap meet booth who noticed my ring and had asked a question right in front of my wife and I knew from that he knew who I was after I responded with the correct answer. My wife had no clue. After purchasing a couple items from him he gave us a "discount". I had told my wife he must have thought we were nice people and given us a deal. On a side note, I moved to Arizona from Ohio last year and just recently lost my job and can use all the help I can get.