distress

My brother who is a member here has had his house broken into yesterday. His name is Bro. James Smith out of Sons of Solomon #5. I ask u in his time of need to uplift him. We do alot here for the city of Pine Bluff, Arkansas and this happens. We will not stop the work we are supose to do, but sometimes we need help as well. Govern yourselves accordlying look to the East!!!!!!!

Winter

I've been here before
I'm sorry to hear that happen to a Brother. It is a sign of our society today that the news does not even report burglaries since they have become so common.

MWS

Horrible news. The worst part of a home robbery...or any theft...is not knowing who did it - and becoming suspicious of everyone.
I hope everyone's safe and things work out.

Horrible news. The worst part of a home robbery...or any theft...is not knowing who did it - and becoming suspicious of everyone.
I hope everyone's safe and things work out.
we think we know who did it, he owns a bb-shop and thinks one of the guys that cuts hair there did it but we will let the system do its job and hope for the best. it is sad but we live in a time of day were people you think u know wont do something like this but they do. the saying keep your enemies close and your friends closer