Divan installation

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
On January 9, 2011 a really close friend of mine will be installed as Potentate of Tehama Shrine. He really wanted to put me on the Divan (advancing line) of Tehama Shrine, but he knows with my job it would be really difficult (impossible) to make all the required meetings and with my Blue Lodge (Secretary) and Grand Lodge Awards committee duties, he didn't want me to have to make a tough choice ..... a job or Shrine.:eek: The option he gave me was to be appointed as his aide for the year -- a job that does not require a lot of travel or meetings. All (according to Bill) I have to do is help setup the local meetings and a couple of trips to Hastings to the Shrine temple during the year.

So now I have something else to put on my Masonic resume.

Custer....and I thought only the new Brothers hadnt learned the word ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ NO:D:eek:

My father in law was aid to the Potentate at Zuhrah Temple a few years back. He really enjoyed that year, and both he and his wife talk about it fondly. Good Luck and have fun!

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Thanks mdonahue66, I will try to enjoy it.

Custer....and I thought only the new Brothers hadnt learned the word ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ NO:D:eek:
fireman you are right, if it wasn't that Bill is a good friend I would have said NO. But sometimes even us older guys forget how to use that word.:D