Do you believe in reincarnation?

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I truely hope that there is something after death. All of the preparation that we make throughout our lives, mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, I would hope is for something to be appreciated. As far as re-incarnated as an animal, well I hope the information gained in this life isn't "wasted" on an animal at the "bottom of the food chain"

It's hard to tell, if we are re-incarnated as another human being following our eternal rest, would it be possible that our founding fathers of free-masonry were re-incarnated from those masons and templars of the crusades, or even that we may be a re-incarnation of one of the founding fathers.

pingpong abyss

I don't really believe in an afterlife, because it doesn't make sense to me. However, if there were something after death, I think reincarnation would be my favorite option. I've always wanted to see the future, but at the same time I think it would be a sentence to have to live forever. Reincarnation would give me my cake and let me eat it.

ncjwr

i do not believe in it at all. as a Christian, i believe there is more to our spirit that being "brought back" as something else. i believe in God and being with Him and am completely at peace with that. i like knowing where i'll be.