Do you have masonic funeral rights?

mystangs

We do in Virginia, after seeing my first Masonic Funeral a couple of months ago it lead me to start learning it what a beautiful ceremony.

Yes I plan on having one.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
We do in Pennsylvania, all that is required is that the family requests a masonic funeral service.
I hope that when the time comes, that my family will request it for me.

PM#232

ncjwr

my grandfather had a masonic funeral. i was very young...but i have seen pictures. i don't know if things have changed or not, but my clearest memory is something about a purple and gold sash or some kind of "something". there people there i didn't know and we are a very close family.

same thing with my grandmother...i don't know if it's the same with eastern star...i remember her order singing at her service.

they were both beautiful...

reviewer

My policy on funerals is that they're for the relatives, not the deceased themselves. Whatever brings comfort to my family in their time of grief is what will make me the happiest.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
We have them in Ky . We write down our wishes and put them with our aprons . I'm planning on having an OES ,York Rite and Masonic funeral rites.

Last month we gave my father-in-law a Masonic funeral and a Scottish Rite Funeral . The SR funeral team did a great job and was beautiful . This was the first Masonic funeral rite that my wife ever saw and it tore her up to watch it .