Does this degree make my hips look big?

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I became a joiner last night and went over to my local Chapter. I, along with 3 other Brothers (3 total from my mother lodge and 1 from a neighboring lodge) received the degree of Mark Master.

I found the degree interesting but unfortunately with only 9 members showing, only 2 of them actual officers the degree work was wanting. I enjoyed myself and got some work to do. Thinking of using my family tattoo.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I became a joiner last night and went over to my local Chapter. I, along with 3 other Brothers (3 total from my mother lodge and 1 from a neighboring lodge) received the degree of Mark Master.

I found the degree interesting but unfortunately with only 9 members showing, only 2 of them actual officers the degree work was wanting. I enjoyed myself and got some work to do. Thinking of using my family tattoo.
Congratulations!

FF Sparky

"Does this degree make my hips look big?" UMMMMM no dear.

I think I dodged the bullet on that one, geez what's with the loaded questions...lol

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Congrats . My Chapter will putting on the degrees this Friday (Mark Master and VPM) and Saturday (MEM and RA) . We normally do not confer the degree in 1 or 2 days , but stretch them out , but we are in a time crunch with one of the Brothers .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Congratulations. I'm looking forward to going through next year, just waiting on someone.

Congrats . My Chapter will putting on the degrees this Friday (Mark Master and VPM) and Saturday (MEM and RA) . We normally do not confer the degree in 1 or 2 days , but stretch them out , but we are in a time crunch with one of the Brothers .
From talking to several Brothers I'm told the YR here does the first two parts one Saturday, and the third the next Saturday.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Congratulations. I'm looking forward to going through next year, just waiting on someone.

From talking to several Brothers I'm told the YR here does the first two parts one Saturday, and the third the next Saturday.
I wish I had someone to go into the appendant bodies with. It could be fun that way. I'm sort of out of luck in that respect.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I wish I had someone to go into the appendant bodies with. It could be fun that way. I'm sort of out of luck in that respect.
Well I am honored to share this with my blood brother, and two great friends. I'm thinking it will make it all the more better.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I handled it. In the future use the report post feature on the lower left of the offending post. Don't quote the Spam, you only propagate it that way. :1-wink:

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Congratulations on receiving the Mark Master degree. I wish there would have been more officers there to do better work as that degree is a great degree when done right.