Facebook

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have been through the settings of FB but did not find my answer so I will ask here ....

Is there a way to turn off comments on things I post ? I found a setting that asks "Who can see what others post on my timeline " . Does this mean Only I can see their comments if I make it so ?

I like putting silly stuff on my FB just for laughs but some ruin it by posting embarrassing remarks or things that I do not want others to read . I do not mind joking around but some take it to far .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
If you set who can see my posts to "me" only, then any comments or whatever would only show on your news feed.

You can also set it so that you have to approve the comments before they make it to your wall, so you could delete the ones you dont want displayed.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
It's why I hardly post on FB- even though I am on FB daily. I don't feel like screwing around with settings- and I also work in an industry that monitors social media. I use it mainly to communicate with family that is now distant and a few Brothers from here as well.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
At one time I did not visit FB , but some family members wanted me to scan and post old pictures so I did . That was enjoyable , but some people do not think before they post and I have go through and delete comments left by some . Here's the line.......... and they take several steps over it .