Favorite Music

Loyalntrue

What's your favorite music? I'm an oddball who pretty much is into everything except rap. Blues is my mainstay. Billy Holiday, Muddy Waters and I need my shot of Stevie Ray Vaughn at least once a week to make me feel right in this world.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Heavy metal , Southern Rock , 60's and 70's rock such as The Who , Led Zepplin , Black Sabbath (the Ozzy years) etc;

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Country is usually what I listen to the most. Rock & metal would be second. "Oldies", Irish Folk, 80's rap (do not like the new stuff), 80's Pop, some classical now and then, a little blues here and there. I pretty much listen to everything I guess.

Mortarfan

My favorite is Country, not Country Western though. It has to be new country.
I also love pop music and even Rock! Some of my favorite singers are Kenny Chesney, Taylor Swift, Sugarland, Daughtry and Katie Perry.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Now I did love country music at one time , but I am the opposite , I like the old (real) country music (back before it was pop music) . Willie , Waylon , Hank Sr. , Loretta Lynn , Patsy Cline , Don Williams , old Hank Jr (before Kid Rock got into the mix) , George Jones and the greatest of all , Johnny Cash and others like them . I also love(d) Chris Ledoux , I was listening to him before Garth Brooks made him famous .

But my favorite music is from singer/songwriter Jimmy Buffett . His stuff from the 70's and 80's is my favorite . A1A and Changes in Latitude are never too far from my CD player .

I love a lot of different types of music , but I have been on a heavy metal kick lately .