Favorite YR and/or SR degree

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I know we've started a thread on our favorite degrees in the Blue Lodge . But now , I would like to know what everyone's favorite degree in either of the York or Scottish Rites ?

In the York Rite I would have to say it's a toss up between the Royal Arch degree and the Order of the Temple .The Royal Arch degree was very beautiful and informative and the Order of the Temple was very moving and made me think of my short comings in the eyes of God .

In the Scottish Rite , it was hands down the the 18th degree , Knight of the Rose Croix . Absolutely beautiful . All the degrees were very meaningful though .

Smokey613

I just found this website and have really enjoyed reading the posts. When I saw this question I had to reply. I too find it a toss-up between the Royal Arch degree and the Order of the Temple. While all the degress/orders were very special, these 2 really made an impression on me. My Order of the Temple was actually done during our annual inspection by the Grand Commandery of Texas, so it really holds a special place for me.