Finally a Master Mason!

Josh

I had my third degree as of last Thursday, and I must say, It was incredible. It was something that totally surprised me and was completely unforgettable just like the other 2 degrees. This degree was hands down my favorite though, my whole lodge was so surprised because throughout the 3 degrees I only messed up 1 word throughout them all, apparently I did pretty good. It's still hard to explain to my friends why I joined this, now I just tell them it's something you have to experience, then you'd understand. It's still hard to fathom the fact that everything I've done so far some of our greatest leaders have done, people for hundreds of years have done, I guess that's one of the perks of being a Freemason huh? LOL

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Congrats Brother! I still am amazed at my own experience. You will be for a long time.

cemab4y

I add my congratulations. Please keep in mind, that the MM degree is the "black belt" of Freemasonry. There are no higher degrees. Nevertheless, the MM degree is not the end, it is the beginning. Your Masonic career lies before you. You will labor in our quarries, you may choose to be honored by the Craft, by serving as an officer. You may choose to serve as a ritualist. Regardless, you will receive the wages of a Master Mason. The wages are symbolic, and incalculable.

May the Great Architect of the Universe, guide your steps.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
A MM is indeed the ultimate step in Freemasonry and it is the first step in a journey of learning, teaching, mentoring, laughing, crying, being part of the best group of guys I have had the opportunity to get to hang with. My current employment is for a Brother and everyone that I work with is one too. Great job.