Fraternal greetings from Guadalajara Mexico Bros:.

MWS

Welcome to the forums, it's always interesting to hear input from the brethren outside our local jurisdictions.

Cesar Garcia

Cesarelraz
thx for all my Bros:. who reply and for that fraternal welcome to this forum web site. well i like to start with a new topic and the question will be: i am a regular accepted mason under the scottish rite ancient and accepted here in my country Mexico but if i want to travel to any other place in the U.S. how can i visit i difrent lodge and if is really important what kind of ritual have to be that lodge, my lodge follows the scottish rite ancient and accepted and i know most lodges in the U.S. follow the York rite but the main question is that im gonna be reconized as a regular Mason in any other lodge even if is a diffrent ritual thx

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Brother Cesar-
It depends on what Grand Lodge your lodge is chartered under.
Find out what US Grand Lodges have recognized yours. Most 'mainstream' US GLs recognize other GLs on a case-by-case basis.

S&F

DesertRacer

Welcome to the forums! I have yet to visit Mexico but was curious how lodges are there and will definitely search one out while visiting.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I visited Mexico, but the was long ago and even further from my Masonic journey. Welcome Brother.