Freind In the hospital

So I just found out that My friend. Is in the hospital. I don't know what's wrong with him. I'm thinking that His blood pressure got to high .Doctors think he's suicidal. The reason they think that Because his mom died.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
So I just found out that My friend. Is in the hospital. I don't know what's wrong with him. I'm thinking that His blood pressure got to high .Doctors think he's suicidal. The reason they think that Because his mom died.
What do you think you should do?

I'm so worried about my friend. He had to go to hospital again. He had anxiety attack could not breathe. I love this guy he is my brother. That's how much I love him.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Fortunately, anxiety is not fatal. It is only expensive when he keeps going to the hospital for stuff like that.

There is nothing a hospital can for anxiety. What he needs is a psychiatrist to help him deal with his grief issues.

Now he might liver problem's. But our hospital refuses to run a scan on him for it. I might losses my best friend Because they don't want to do anything it's fing bs man:(:mad:!

They don't care if you live our die Because there polices are important then saving a life. You guys hospitals might be different. But ours is messed up!

I'm appplizge for. The lanage it just piss's me off. That they don.t anything to help him. And when he was they didn't do much.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
James, i realize you are upset but we wont tolerate the use of foul language on our forums. Consider this a warning.

Some Good News. staff member at hospital Who refused my friend has been suspended. So They going to go though with the scan.