Friend of mine

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Not a Mason , but my friends wife passed away last night . They just got married last week , I can not believe this , so very young .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Not a Mason , but my friends wife passed away last night . They just got married last week , I can not believe this , so very young .
Wow... I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and especially his wife and family.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
When I read that, I felt deeply sorrowful. My prayer go to the man and know he must feel cheated of the joy he was looking forward to.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
The wife looked at me last night and said that she does not want to see me pass away . I told her that death was an inevitable end that can not be avoided , and death should not be dreaded , it is what we do with the time we have that counts . We have to make the best of what we have and find joy in the little things .Enjoy each others company , make memories that will last a lifetime and as long as one has these memories , I and others will live on .

Our friends may have been together for only a short while , but the time they had together has created memories for a lifetime . Time will pass and a memory of his wife will bring a smile to his face , eventually .